Improve the appearance of the skin on your face, hands and neck with our medical peel treatment.
Our medical peels are perfect for clients who are looking to improve mild-to-moerate skin imperfections (including skin aging, sun exposure, acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture) with minimal downtime.
By using safe and gentle chemical substances, we are able to accelerate skin exfoliation resulting in new, radiant looking skin and a more uniform complexion.
- Micropeel Sensitive- 2% Niacin and Lactic Acid ($125)
- Micropeel 20- 20% Glycolic Acid ($150)
- Micropeel PLUS 20- 20% Salicylic Acid ($150)
- Micropeel 30- 30% Glycolic Acid ($175)
- Micropeel PLUS 30- 30% Salicylic Acid ($175)
- * Add DERMAPLANING to certain above peels for $75.
- *Add a BIOCELLULOSE SHEET MASK for $20.
- *Add RETINOL (Booster takes peel to next level offering visible shedding and peeling) $30.
*For optimal results, a series of 4-6 peels based 2-4 weeks apart upon Aestheticians discretion is advised.
Advanced Corrective Peel – This clinical-grade peel contains a highly concentrated blend of salicylic and lactic acid with a maximized concentration of phenylethyl resorcinol. Used to help refine texture and reduce the appearance of discoloration associated with photoaging, hormones, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Treatments should be performed 4 weeks apart for a series of 4 peels and a SkinCeuticals at home product regimen is strongly advised. ($200)
Hand Chemical Peels ($100)
(STOP RETINOL USE ONE WEEK PRIOR TO ANY CHEMICAL PEEL/DERMAPLANING SERVICE)