Non-Surgical Nose Jobs
Non-surgical nose jobs are perfect for clients who are looking to reshape their nose without undergoing invasive surgery (rhinoplasty.) By using dermal fillers, we are able to correct curves, bumps, and lumps, making the nose appear smaller.
This technique, which is nearly painless, is often referred to as a “lunchtime procedure” (given the quick recovery time) and offers fast results for those looking to improve the overall look and shape of their nose.BEFORE/AFTERCARE
* Prior to your appointment for one week avoid taking any blood thinners such as Aspirin, Advil, Ibuprofen, St. Johns Wort, Omega 3, Vitamin E, Garlic, Gingko biloba, Fish Oil, etc.
*Consuming alcohol should also be avoided for one week prior to your appointment.
Within the first hour of treatment
• Immediately after the treatment, there may be redness, bruising, swelling, tenderness, and/or itching near the injection site. Avoid itching, massaging or picking around the injection site. This is normal and generally disappears within a few hours to a few days. If these symptoms last more than 3 days, please contact our office.
• You may use ice to help reduce the swelling.
• You may take acetaminophen (Tylenol) to reduce any pain as necessary but no blood thinners such as (Aspirin, Advil, Excedrin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Fish Oil, Omega 3 Fatty Acid, Vitamin E, Ginseng, etc.) should be taken for 24 hours after injection.
Within 24 hours of treatment
• Avoid drinking alcohol or partaking in strenuous activities/exercise.
• After lip fillers, avoid drinking out of a straw, pursing the lips, smoking or any other strenuous lip activities for 24 hours until the lips are settled. Keep your lips relaxed for best results.
• Sunscreen can be applied as well as Vaseline or the Antioxidant Lip Repair by SkinCeuticals on the lips, however, makeup should not be applied until 12 hours after being injected.
• Minimize movement of the treated area(s). However, if there is a visible bump, you can massage the area. Depending on the area treated and the product used, you may feel “firmness”. These areas will soften and settle with time (usually 1-2 weeks).
• Avoid prolonged sun or UV exposure/intense heat in the treated area(s). This includes sunbathing, tanning, saunas, hot tubs, steam baths, or hot wax for two weeks after injection.
• No Dental work 4 weeks prior and 4 weeks after treatment.
Please Contact us Immediately if you experience
• Fever and/ or chills
• If the area appears red, hot to the touch, and “angry” looking
• Severe pain or increasing pain
• Discolored blotches in areas not injected or blanching of injected areas