Our lip injection services offer affordable, effective and natural-looking results.
With minimal pain and no downtime required post-procedure, lip injections are a safe and efficient option for clients who are looking to enhance their most beautiful features.
Our product, Juvéderm (a smooth gel filler made from hyaluronic acids) mimics the hydrating and lifting effect of your body’s natural hyaluronic acid and provides long-lasting results.BEFORE/AFTERCARE
* Prior to your appointment for one week avoid taking any blood thinners such as Aspirin, Advil, Ibuprofen, St. Johns Wort, Omega 3, Vitamin E, Garlic, Gingko biloba, Fish Oil, etc.
*Consuming alcohol should also be avoided for one week prior to your appointment.
Within the first hour of treatment
• Immediately after the treatment, there may be redness, bruising, swelling, tenderness, and/or itching near the injection site. Avoid itching, massaging or picking around the injection site. This is normal and generally disappears within a few hours to a few days. If these symptoms last more than 3 days, please contact our office.
• You may use ice to help reduce the swelling.
• You may take acetaminophen (Tylenol) to reduce any pain as necessary but no blood thinners such as (Aspirin, Advil, Excedrin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Fish Oil, Omega 3 Fatty Acid, Vitamin E, Ginseng, etc.) should be taken for 24 hours after injection.
Within 24 hours of treatment
• Avoid drinking alcohol or partaking in strenuous activities/exercise.
• After lip fillers, avoid drinking out of a straw, pursing the lips, smoking or any other strenuous lip activities for 24 hours until the lips are settled. Keep your lips relaxed for best results.
• Sunscreen can be applied as well as Vaseline or the Antioxidant Lip Repair by SkinCeuticals on the lips, however, makeup should not be applied until 12 hours after being injected.
• Minimize movement of the treated area(s). However, if there is a visible bump, you can massage the area. Depending on the area treated and the product used, you may feel “firmness”. These areas will soften and settle with time (usually 1-2 weeks).
• Avoid prolonged sun or UV exposure/intense heat in the treated area(s). This includes sunbathing, tanning, saunas, hot tubs, steam baths, or hot wax for two weeks after injection.
• No Dental work 4 weeks prior and 4 weeks after treatment.
Please Contact us Immediately if you experience
• Fever and/ or chills
• If the area appears red, hot to the touch, and “angry” looking
• Severe pain or increasing pain
• Discolored blotches in areas not injected or blanching of injected areas
- We focus on quality not quantity. Our work is subtle to enhance your look and help you achieve your desired results.
- All consultations are overseen by Dr. Quadri and our advanced practitioner.
- We have performed dozens of procedures from our facility and ensure a comfortable and clean environment.
Schedule a Consultation for lip Injections
A: You can schedule a consultation by filling out the form to the right or calling us directly at 508-379-6313.
A: During your consultation we will introduce ourselves and ask about your particular wants and goals.
We will provide a consultation with recommendations and pricing for your particular procedure. We address any questions that you may have and make sure that you feel comfortable during the consultation.
A: You will see results almost immediately. Your lips will be a little swollen at first. You should give them 24 hours to settle.
A: At first you will experience a slight pinch and then it will sting as the filler is being injected.
A: The procedure takes about 15-20 minutes and the numbing will wear off after about 20 minutes. You can go about your day as normal, however you should avoid any big plans in case you experience bruising.
A: Lip injections are not permenant and they will return back to their normal state over time. However, if you dislike how they look we do offer options to remove that we will discuss during your consultation.
A: You have numerous options to choose a company to provide you with lip injections. We focus on acheiving our clients desired look but advise subtle approaches to focus on a natural look. We offer a friendly staff, a comfortable environment and experienced staff. Our reputation and client base offer a great understanding of why we work with so many individuals such as yourself.