Microblading is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine. This procedure is perfect for those who want to fully reconstruct, define, cover gaps, or fill-in over plucked brows.
Before the microblading process, a topical numbing cream is applied to the area to minimize discomfort.
Depending on lifestyle, results from microblading can last up to three years before fading. Microblading is low maintenance and requires no special care with the exception of a brief touch-up once a year.
- The entire microblading procedure should take about 2.5-3 hours.
- Before the procedure, the technician will analyze your facial features and determine what type of brow will best suit your face.
- After the procedure, redness and slight swelling in the area is normal. Clients describe the area feeling similar to a light sunburn
- Healing process will take about 4-6 weeks, depending on your lifestyle, age, immune system and body’s regeneration.
- During the healing process, do not rub or pick at eyebrows, as this may disrupt the natural healing process
- A touch up session after 4-6 weeks is necessary as everyone heals differently and outcome will vary. Certain areas may not pick up during first session and will need to be refilled.