At QM Spa we specialize in aesthetic injections and facial aesthetics, which include Botox dermal fillers. Our experienced practitioners focus on customizing our treatments to our clients, no two people are alike.BEFORE/AFTERCARE
* Prior to your appointment for one week avoid taking any blood thinners such as Aspirin, Advil, Ibuprofen, St. Johns Wort, Omega 3, Vitamin E, Garlic, Gingko biloba, Fish Oil, etc.
*Consuming alcohol should also be avoided for one week prior to your appointment.
• Do not massage the treated areas on the day of treatment.
• Avoid lying down for 4 hours immediately after treatment.
• Avoid applying heat to the treated area on the day of treatment.
• Avoid activities that cause facial flushing on the day of treatment, including consuming alcohol, hot tub, or sauna use, exercising/any strenuous lifting or activities, and tanning.
• Gently apply a cool compress or wrapped ice pack to the treated area for 25 minutes every few hours as needed to reduce discomfort, swelling, or bruising up to a few days after treatment. If bruising occurs, it typically resolves within 7-10 days.
• After treatment, oral consumption and/or topical application of Arnica may help reduce bruising and swelling. (This can be found at your local drugstore.)
• Botulinum toxin treatment effects take about 2 weeks to fully develop and last approximately 2.5-6 months.
• If in 2 weeks after treatment you feel that you would like more softening of the wrinkles, it may be that you require more Botox than the amount injected during your appointment. Please contact our office to book an appointment.
- Botox reduces fine lines and prevents wrinkles.
- Botox relaxes muscles, can reduce sweat and prevent headaches.
- We provide a consultation to go over your requirements and desired goal.